7 Inspirational Ideas for an Indoor Garden Wedding
Dreaming of a lovely, lush garden wedding? You might benefit from looking inside in addition to outside!
Many brides and grooms are surprised when they discover venues that allow guests to be surrounded by beautiful botanicals year-round. Perks of an indoor garden wedding can include not having to worry about a rain plan, choosing from a greater amount of event dates, having a temperature and climate-controlled setting, and—sometimes, if not always—a lower venue rental cost. All that is required is thinking outside the box!
If you haven’t included an indoor garden venue on your list of venues to tour, consider checking out one of these hidden gems:
* A botanical conservatory: Many cities have beautiful indoor conservatories where event guests can dine among stunning florals and greenery year-round.
* An atrium: Sun-drenched atriums in hotels and other local landmarks provide the perfect spot for a wedding with green accents.
* A greenhouse: Some greenhouses, gardens and nurseries offer areas for intimate wedding and events perfumed with the scent of exotic plants.
* State park room rental: State parks often include several rooms for rent surrounded by forests and other natural outdoor highlights.
* A lodge or inn with natural accents: A timber wood lodge is a great way to bring the outdoors inside, no matter the time of year.
* A venue with a garden, forest or mountain view: An indoor view of a natural setting through full length windows is just as powerful as an outdoor view.
* A clear wedding tent in an outdoor setting: Reap all the benefits of an outdoor garden wedding while avoiding bad weather and bugs!
Or, you can transform any indoor venue into a garden oasis by adding topiaries, moss, green trellises, floral walls, suspended branches or garlands.
with love & style from: Sandy D. (bridal blogger extraordinaire)
(photos from Pixabay, Pexels)